Document Controller Jobs Perth
As Perth’s choice in permanent and temporary recruitment, Winteringham has developed an enviable reputation as a leader in personal assistant jobs.
Brief Job Description
A document controller is responsible for ensuring that all documents are well checked and submitted on time, prior to deadlines. General duties include:
- Regular audits on project documents
- File validation
- Assist in preparation of credit applications
- Administration tasks associated with the role
Skills, Training, Experience?
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- 2 years experience in a similar, document control role
- Complete understanding of project documentation
- Confident and professional communicator at all levels
- Diligent, tenacious and detail focused
Type of Companies we Recruit for? Location, Office size, Names.
We recruit for boutique to top tier contractors, along with:
- Owner operators