Project Administrator Jobs Perth
Brief Job Description
A project administrator performs accurate, timely and efficient delivery of administrative services, in support of client requirements.
The role also contributes to ensuring that the quality of all deliverables is of a high, professional standard and achieves excellent customer service that enhances the company’s culture.
Skills, Training, Experience?
- Experience in implementing new procedures
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- The ability to be an ettentive and active listener
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Demonstrated time management and organisational skills
Type of Companies we Recruit for? Location, Office size, Names.
We recruit for boutique to top tier contractors, along with:
- Owner operators
What makes a Successful Candidate for This Role?
- Must have a strong understanding of Microsoft Packages
- Strong sense of commitment
- A willingness to learn
- Desire to work in a dynamic, deadline driven team environment
- Quality and productivity in execution of duties